WP3: Dissemination, Training and Outreach #
Lead beneficiary: COMETA #
- To disseminate the project results to relevant stakeholders;
- To provide tailored training to potential users;
- To promote the DECIDE infrastructure and its benefits to the Medical community are also envisaged.
This activity will disseminate the project results and provide targeted training to potential users. Specific activities to promote the infrastructure and its benefits to the Medical community are also envisaged.
- Task NA3.1: Dissemination (GARR).
- This task will be responsible for the dissemination of the project results to the neurological community, as well as the wider R&E and education community and the general public. Decision makers and possible sources of funding will be as well targeted in order to seek possible sources of funding to ensure sustainability to the initiative.
- Task NA3.2: Training (COMETA).
- This task will deliver training activities to end-users, grid administrators and application developers, and will enable them to make the best of the e-Infrastructure.
- Task NA3.3: Outreach to the Medical Community (HSR).
- This task will deal with the promotion of the DECIDE infrastructure and applications to the Medical Community, through targeted outreach events (conference, dedicated workshops) and materials (success stories, scientific publications, information materials etc).